- consolidate responsible professionals around IUE;
- create a forum for the exchange of views on major issues in the world economy;
- promote the formation of culture of independent expert judgment and research;
- promote the formation of culture of global thinking;
- promote the formation of ideology of partnership and responsibility;
- to promote education of the world community in the field of global trends in the economic development of civilization;
- influence policy making through an unbiased and independent analysis of a situation or problem.
For 27 years, IUE managed to find such optimal and effective expert formats that allowed the Union to become an open and independent intellectual platform for economists from various countries.
Today on the economic map there are fundamental changes. Under these conditions, it is very important to promptly offer the world community new forms of business and creative cooperation.
The initiators of overcoming habitual stereotypes in politics and economics in the 21st century will be primarily public organizations, and the UN has chosen a priority course to radically expand its interaction with national and international nongovernmental organizations that play a huge role in the modern world in encouraging governments to develop new development strategies.
The General Consultative Status in ECOSOC allows IUE from a rostrum of the United Nations and other international authoritative organizations to convey recommendations in solving existing burning problems.
Any entity, organization, as well as any economist and other expert interested in participating in the IUE's events is entitled to have membership of the IUE upon duly made application, on the condition of sharing the goals of the IUE and respecting the Charter of the IUE.
for more information on the activity of The International Union of Economists.